İn this package you will discover the delights of İstanbul and it’s top city attractions. You will also have the chance to discover Bursa the former capital of of the Ottoman empire, Pergamon to visit Acropolis and Troy best know for being the focus of the trojan war.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Istanbul (Your Hotel)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup @ 8 am from hotel.|
Day 1: Arrival
• Arrival in Istanbul, where you will be wel comed by your local guide and transferred to your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 02: ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
• After breakfast you will depart for a full day city tour, starting in the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, popularly known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. You will proceed to Hagia Sophia, a church from the 6th century, the largest cathedral in the world for nearly a thousand years. Then you will visit the Egyptian Bazaar, also known as Spice Ba zaar, where you can enjoy a typical atmos phere of an Oriental market, most of the customers are still locals, and the goods sold are authentic. Your visit of Istanbul would not be complete without a visit of the Topkapi Palace, the official and primary residence in the city of the Ottoman Sultans for 400 years, a major tourist attraction to day. Before return to the hotel you will visit a leather fashion show. Dinner and over night in Istanbul.
DAY 03: : BURSA KUSADASI
• Today you will leave Istanbul. You will cross the Sea of Marmara by a ferry and will be heading for Bursa, the former capital of the Ottoman Empire, where you will take a small city tour, including Ulu Camii, the Big Mosque, or Green Mosque and Tomb with precioustiles and faience, and the ba zaar area. You will continue via Balikesir to Kusadasi, a resort town on the Aegean coast. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 04: : EPHESUS HOUSE OF THE VIR GIN MARY
• On this day you will be browsing the streets of Ephesus, a fabulous ancient city, one of the largest cities of the ancient time, which had a population of more than 250,000 in the 1st century BC. These are some of the monuments, you can see in Ephesus: the Odeon, the marble street, the Curetes Way, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Ha drian, or the Theatre. Afterwards you will also visit a nearby House of the Virgin Mary, believed to have been the last home of Mary, mother of Jesus. It is a popular place of pilgrimage which has been visited by three recent popes. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 05: PERGAMON AYVALIK
• After breakfast you will take a drive via Izmir to Bergama. In Izmir, ancient Smyrna, with the agora and numerous old mosques, a small city tour is ahead of you. After lunch follows Bergama, once the an cient Greek city of Pergamon, the capital of the Kingdom of Pergamon during the Helle nistic period. You will visit the Acropolis. The Great Altar of Pergamon is in the Per gamon Museum, Berlin, the base of this al tar remains on the upper part of the Acropolis. Other notable structures still in existence on the upper part of the Acropolis include for example the Hellenistic Theatre with the steepest seating of any known theatre in the ancient world and the Sanc tuary of Trajan. You will also visit a carpet manufactory and will be acquainted with history, dying, techniques etc. Dinner and overnight in Ayvalik.
DAY 06: TROY DARDANELLES ISTANBUL
• Today you will be returning to Istanbul. First you will follow the Aegean Sea coast line to Troy, both factual and legendary city, best known for being the focus of the Trojan War, as described in the Epic Cycle and especially in the Illiad, one of the two epic poems attributed to Homer. The ar chaeological site of Troy is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Then a ferry will take you over the Dardanelles, a narrow strait formerly known as the Hellespont, from Asia back to Europe. Along the northern coast of the Sea of Marmara you will return to Istanbul. Dinner and overnight in Istan bul.
DAY 07: ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
• After breakfast you will visit the famous Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and old est covered markets in the world. Puzzled by the labyrinth of the Grand Bazaar, you will take a comfortable ride along the Bos phorus to have a lunch in an exclusive res taurant on the shore, after which you board for a romantic Bosphorus Cruise. No Is tanbul experience is complete without a cruise on the Bosphorus, it is as crucial as visiting any of the other major sightseeing spots. After arrival at the Golden Horn you will visit a jewellery manufactory. Dinner and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 08: DEPARTURE
• Transfer to the airport for departure to your homeland.