In this relaxing and historical package you will have the opportunity to enjoy both Istanbul and black sea regions where you will discover Istanbul, bosphorus, the Princes Islands, Trabzon, Uzungol and Ayder. You will get to experience the busy life of Istanbul and the stress and chaos free Black sea regions.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Istanbul (Your Hotel)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup @ 8 am from hotel.|
Day 1: Arrival
• Arrival to Istanbul. Arrival and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 02: Bosphorus Tour
• Enjoy a Bosphrous Tour a cruise down the strait separating Europe and Asia. The tour will Start tour with sightseeing of marble palaces and Ottoman architectur.
• See Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace Beylerbeyi Palace and the Bosphorus Bridge which connect Europe and Asia continents.
DAY 03: Trabzon Transfer
• Transfer to Trabzon
DAY 04: Trabzon Tour
• Trabzon is one of the most important city which you must visit because of its geography and historical artifacts.
• We will be at the historical Ayasofya (St. Sophia) Museum which was an Orthodox Church that got was built in 13th century.
DAY 05: Uzungul Tour
• First we will visit the famous Uzungol lake thats charming people wıth its beauty and unique scenery. Uzungol is one of the most important tourism centers of both the region and Turkey, whose star has shined recently, and it is a special sanctuary for those fleeing from the stress and chaos of the city
DAY 06: Ayder Tour
•we will start by visiting the Old Ottoman Stone Bridge on the Storm Stream set amidst the Storm Valley, we continue to the unique waterfalls situated at the summit of the Ayder Highland.
DAY 07: Istanbul Transfer
• Transfer back to Istanbul
DAY 08: Princes Islands Tour
• We will departe to the largest island of the princes islands archipelago called Büyükada
Where you can have a carridge tour for 40 minutes to enjoy the fascinating beauty of this island.
we will than have lunch. After lunch you can enjoy a walking tour or swiming on the island.
DAY 09: Depature
• Transfer to Airport